The newest pieces in our farm-raised knitwear line are lace knitted scarves - available in two designs – ladder lace and lacy lace.
The ladder lace has a vertical stripe design; the lacy lace has a more traditional lace pattern.
These scarves were designed and machine knit by New Era Fiber in Tennessee using our herd’s suri alpaca fiber. Both styles are approximately 12 inches wide and 60 inches long. These lightweight 5.6 ounce scarves provide superior warmth and style without bulk. Both designs extend a lovely drape while maintaining the beautiful stitch definition. Each piece has been hand dyed using homestead grown plants and flowers, as well as other botanical, all-natural plant dyes for a truly one-of-a-kind, heirloom garment.
100% American made with pride!
- Ladder Lace - Coral (madder root)
- Ladder Lace - Lavender (logwood)
- Ladder Lace - Olive (weld)
- Ladder Lace - Jewel (marigold)
- Lacy Lace - Lavender (logwood)
- Lacy Lace - Crimson (madder root)
- Lacy Lace - Jewel (marigold)